- Memorandum item: the consolidated accounts of the BBVA Group have been drawn up according to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) adopted by the European Union and in accordance with Bank of Spain Circular 4/2004 and with its subsequent amendments. As regards the stake in the Garanti Group, the information is presented as in previous periods and consolidated in proportion to the percentage of the Group’s stake.
- (1) The Group income statement figures for the year 2013 have been restated following the change made in the accounting policy relating to contributions to the Deposit Guarantee Fund in Spain.
- (2) The capital ratios in 2014 have been calculated under the Basel III phased-in regulations. For previous periods, the calculation was done in accordance with the Basel II regulations in force at the time.
- (3) More details are provided in the Responsible Banking Report 2014 included in the web page www.bbvaresponsiblebanking.com.
- (4) Excluding Garanti.
|Information about the net attributable profit (excluding results from corporate operations)(1-2)|
|Net attributable profit||2,618||107.7||1,260||373|
|Net attributable profit per share (euros)||0.44||101.5||0.22||0.08|
- (1) In 2013 and 2012 the figures include the results from the pension business in Latin America, including the capital gains from their sale (in 2013); the capital gains from the sale of BBVA Panama (in 2013); the capital gains generated by the reinsurance operation on the individual life and accident insurance portfolio in Spain (in 2013); the equity-accounted earnings from CNCB (excluding dividends), together with the effect of the mark-to-market valuation of BBVA’s stake in CNCB following the agreement concluded with the CITIC group, which included the sale of 5.1% of CNCB (in 2013); the losses generated from the sale of BBVA Puerto Rico (in 2012); and Unnim badwill (in 2012).
- (2) The Group income statement figures for the year 2013 have been restated following the change made in the accounting policy relating to contributions to the Deposit Guarantee Fund in Spain.